Saturday, January 10, 2009

That's a big pizza pie


(Ever) Changing moon

Some of you will no doubt have more of an opportunity to enjoy this tonight than shall we in the Gray Sky Zone.

Biggest Moon of the Year

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting this, I can't wait to see it tonight! Luckily, we get lots and lots of night sky viewing out here in West Texas!

Laura/CenterDownHome said...

The Wolf Moon. :)

Alas, it's raining here. We won't see it. But in December, we saw the biggest moon of last year. It was really amazing!

Scott said...

I shall watch it rise over the Superstiton Mountains and try to take a picture that does it justice.

Unknown said...

I didn't get to see the moon! *sniff* But it's been raining every night for a week, which is a good thing.

Ronnie said...

Yeah, we couldn't see it. But the glow through the clouds might have been a little brighter than usual! :-)

Glad you're getting some rain, Steph!