
- I'm going to watch the playoff games today.
- No, I'm not, I have to work.
- But I could work while I watch.
- No, I really have to work.
- I'm going to cook beans but I know I won't really enjoy them.
- Hey, these are really good! (Tony's!)
- I'm doing NaBloPoMo this month, so I really gotta post today.
- I'm sick of this computer. Maybe I won't do NaBloPoMo this month.
- Oh, all right, just a quick one.






4 comments:
Did you order the beans online? Have you tried their sweets and are they as good as they sound?
I haven't ordered any coffee beans yet. Is that what you're asking? The beans in question here were some food-type beans from the grocery store. :-
I think yer mom is referring to the Tony's website, where they sell a variety of cajun items, including beans and sweets.
lol. Oh, I get it now. No, I didn't even know Tony's sold beans. I was just commenting on how tasty beans are with a sprinkling of their Cajun spices.
Post a Comment