Thursday, February 21, 2008
Awards and rewards
I've received a couple of blog honors in the last month that I've been too busy to "pick up." But they're picked now (see sidebar).
Thanks to Kelli for the Excellent Blog award, and thanks to Penelope Anne for adding me to the Magnificent Mamas blog roll.
It feels a little odd to receive recognition for something I do for myself. Blogging for me is pure indulgence, with a dash of therapy thrown in. But I'll take it! ;-)
And to think I once said on a survey that I couldn't see how blogging would add anything to my life. Ha!
P.S. With the Excellent award, I'm supposed to pass it on to the bloggers I read. I think all of them have already received this one, though. If you want to read some truly excellent blogs, check out the Unschooler Blogs in the list at right.
Thanks to Kelli for the Excellent Blog award, and thanks to Penelope Anne for adding me to the Magnificent Mamas blog roll.
It feels a little odd to receive recognition for something I do for myself. Blogging for me is pure indulgence, with a dash of therapy thrown in. But I'll take it! ;-)
And to think I once said on a survey that I couldn't see how blogging would add anything to my life. Ha!
P.S. With the Excellent award, I'm supposed to pass it on to the bloggers I read. I think all of them have already received this one, though. If you want to read some truly excellent blogs, check out the Unschooler Blogs in the list at right.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











No comments:
Post a Comment