Friday, January 2, 2009

Friday fill-in



In memory of Janet's dad

1. The world is open for exploration.

2. My good-bye to Emma, Ella, and Lila was probably the last thing I said, but some unconscious mutterings to myself were certainly possible.

3. I wonder if people will ever stop trying to control their kids in lieu of valuing their kids' enjoyment of the world.

4. Peace and quiet at the end of all things.

5. There's something to be said for teeter-totters.

6. Home is where I want to be.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to puttering, tomorrow my plans include more puttering, maybe some make-up work, and hopefully greeting Frank and Chloe, and Sunday, I want to hang out with Frank and Chloe!

2 comments:

Janet said...

I love your answer to #1 :-) Thank you for playing, Happy New Year and have fun this weekend :-)

smariek said...

Hope you're right about #4.

My FFI is here

Happy New Year!