Monday, January 19, 2009

Marty

I'm very sad to report that Marty passed away a little bit ago. All of his kids were there for him, and for each other, and it was peaceful.

No word on services yet.

14 comments:

Zenmomma said...

I'm so sorry. Even though he lived a good, long life, it's hard to say good-bye to the people we love.

We're thinking of you. {{{{hugs}}}}

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry to hear about Marty. I know we've never met, but I'll be thinking about you all out here in blogland.

Beachbum said...

Hugs.

Flo said...

Sending peace to you all.

kelli said...

So sorry. Love to you all.

Wendy said...

My condolences to you all. Much love from our family to yours.

Randi said...

Love to you and the family. I'm glad everyone in the family got to be there. Thinking of all of you.

CiaoBella! said...

Thank chauffeur Bob for me and for all of us. And hug those girls tight. Grandpas/Papas are important to them! Hugs to all of you.

CiaoBella! said...

A side note: your Bush clock went to all zeros. 00 days, 00 hours, 00 minutes, 00 seconds. I think it's over. Cry for happy on this one!

Unknown said...

Love all around you..
S, S, S, & R

Scott said...

Oh what a lucky man he was to be so loved and with his family.

Robin B. said...

It's never easy to lose someone you love. I've had some experience with that recently, as you know, and my heart goes out to you all. Big hugs....

Idzie Desmarais said...

Aw. I'm so sorry. Sending best wishes to your family.

balloonatikmama said...

Big love from all of us, our hearts and hugs are with you!