
I've been letting my hair grow out, partly because I hate finding a new stylist and partly because I want to be able to clip back the I'll-fly-away bits on the sides. It's finally getting long enough for that.
Now I just need to find my long-lost clips.






7 comments:
Guess why I have long hair most of the time... I hate finding a stylist :) Right now I want a cut so bad, so I might get out and find one.. but my hair is a beast and people seem to be scared of it *g*
Hait is highly overated as I see it.
that would be "hair". sheesh.
MJ and I lost one of your clips in the movie theater. (I think it was from Steph.) Sorry.
The lost clip occurrence was ages ago, maybe 7 yeats, as Scott would say!!
And what in the world is going on with those hyena-assists and Chloe??!!! She said nothing. And spoke mainly about manga!
Kelli - Mine gets wavier/wilder as I get older, which I suppose is not all that unusual but drives me crazy. This is *not* how my hair is supposed to behave! It's why I keep having it whacked off. But even then I get wings sprouting from the sides of my head.
Scott - Yes, I can see where going without would be a relief. :-)
Mom - I had a whole little box of clips from Steph, which I loaned? passed on? to the girls at some point. Scattered now, with the movie theater one in good company.
The hyenas -- Well, those came from Chloe's fertile mind, but the financier/pilot guy in the news inspired the faked death, which then became faked suicide -- a much trickier proposition. I think Chloe was trying to figure out what reason people would have to be unconcerned that her body was missing. Scavengers! But some Internet research revealed that hyenas bury the bones of their prey not in dirt but in water. Fascinating stuff. And another example of the, um, unusual things that lead to learning. :-)
Post a Comment