Monday, November 17, 2008
Rating the blog
I tried the little blog-rating tool Mary featured on her blog. It gave me a PG rating for repeated use of the word "zombie" and one use of the word "torture."
Somehow it missed the post where I featured "fuck" and several posts where I used "shit" and a whole bunch of posts where I used "hell."
It'll be interesting to see what it thinks of my blog now. :-)
Update one minute later: Yep, that did the trick. I'm rated "R" now.
Somehow it missed the post where I featured "fuck" and several posts where I used "shit" and a whole bunch of posts where I used "hell."
It'll be interesting to see what it thinks of my blog now. :-)
Update one minute later: Yep, that did the trick. I'm rated "R" now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
Huh. Mine was PG for use of "zombie", "dead", and "kill".
I guess that's okay -- as long as it's not "B" for BORING.
Post a Comment