Monday, November 10, 2008

The Doings Report

What we've been doing:

MJ - Lots of writing for NaNoWriMo. Researching poetry. Reading fanfiction. Texting with her friends. Getting a filling.

Chloe - In her own words.

Frank - Writing (but I don't know if I'm supposed to say what). Taking care of us. Watching football. Taking care of us some more. Fixing or arranging the fixing of cars. Running errands. And did I mention that he's been taking care of us?

Ronnie - Working. Reading. Watching football. Attending one-day-only Jury Duty (went through voir dire but had a high enough juror number that I didn't get seated - YAY!). Getting a crown prepped and spending days fiddling with the very annoying temp they put on (real one goes on in the morning). A bit of EVERYTHING this weekend.

All - Celebrating!

(Click the image to receive your very own copy of this sticker FREE.)

No comments: