Today, I am grateful for:
1. Approximately 63,893,037 votes.

2. Young people like MJ who give their money and time to support the ideals they believe in, even though this country doesn't recognize them as capable of contributing.
3. Like-minded friends and relatives who host fun parties and inspire Frank to make crab dip and shrimp étouffée.
4. The Internet.
5. Hope.






1 comment:
Two quotes from people significantly separated by time but they sure go together for me as I think about the balance point which is the present, what came before, and what is yet to come. I'm thinking of election night as the moment when we opened Schrodinger's box and discovered LIFE instead of DEATH. Our new eigenstate is one I only dared to hope for but now it's REAL! Yahoo!
Let the dead past bury its dead. (Longfellow)
Not only is another world possible, she is on her way. On a quiet day, I can hear her breathing. (Roy)
Post a Comment