Friday, November 7, 2008

Friday fill-in



1. My blueprint for success includes happy kids. Is that too simplistic? How about this: kids who know how to (and that they can) go after what they want, no matter what it is.

2. A snack-size box of Milk Duds was the last candy I ate. There's a lot of leftover Halloween candy around this place (work), so my answer might be different if you ask me again an hour from now.

3. The best facial moisturizer I've ever used is an exfoliant. (Doesn't really moisturize, but it's helped my skin more than moisturizing.)

4. Blogging, talking with friends, and The Work can be good therapy.

5. I'd like to tell you about my talks at Live and Learn.

6. Optimism is my strongest characteristic. It's behind most everything else, including my tendency to procrastinate, and only my fear that things will go wrong comes close to measuring up. (Classic Gemini duality there.)

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to reading, tomorrow my plans include EVERYTHING, and Sunday, I want to cheer for the Hawks and do the (few, hardly worth mentioning) things I didn't get to on Saturday!

1 comment:

Janet said...

I'm more of an optimist than pessimist...it's nicer :-)

Thanks for playing!