Friday, April 18, 2008

NaBloPoMo "O"

Click here to visit NaBloPoMo

O is for Occipital




I have nothing to say. I just thought this was a cool picture. The occipital lobe is in blue.

To see it animated go here. It revolves! It's really cool.

O is also for overwhelmed, something I feel from time to time. But using my occipital lobe to look at some other O things can help me calm down.




Oranges. Mandarin Oranges. Christmas stockings and Christmas joy and the sweet satisfaction of being able to get into an orange will little fuss.







Outdoors. Any outdoors will do. Except maybe Seattle's outdoors. Snow is in the forecast again. Argh!








Out the English way. An escape with charm.








Oregon Country Fair. Enough said.








Octopus. Diver thrill, gentle sea monster. Or is it?







Olbermann. One of my current heroes. So nice to have someone saying so many of the things I want said.







Oliver Wood. Sure, I'm old enough to be his mother, but that doesn't mean he's not cute.







Olives. Love 'em.






Opals. Love them, too, but mostly they're on here because whenever I see one, I think of Steph.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

O's are good. Three of my children have O's in their names. My fourth would too if I'd been on the ball, but I didn't figure out how good O's are until after he was named. I adore Keith Olbermann. Also, opals. Only 84 days 'til Oregon Country Fair!

Unknown said...

And to me, Amber = Ronnie.
Aww..we're both semi-precious.