
T is for Team Transitions
I'm still waiting to hear whether my team at work will be able to open up a full-time position for their favorite temp (me).
The Seahawks have released Shaun Alexander. I can't say I think it's a mistake, but, given the track record for Seattle trades, I wonder if we might live to regret it.
Mariners closer J.J. Putz is back on the roster. Frank and I were there for the action Tuesday night when he strutted back onto the field and got the job done against the Orioles. Unfortunately, the M's dropped the second game in the series last night.
The Sonics are leaving town. (yawn)






2 comments:
Hey, Sonics, don't let the door hit ya in the ass on yer way out. Here's yer hat; what's yer hurry?
But I just bought a Shaun Alexander jersey last year, the expensive, stitched kind! Maybe I'll hafta go back to wearing my classic Steve Largent jersey, even though he's personally a putz.
Ha! See how I brough that back around to baseball, too, with the "putz" reference? I'm so witty.
Don't forget that the Vancouver Canucks got a new GM this week too! I assume you count them given that you are closer, by car, to vancouver than we are. I do apologize that they haven't won the cup yet but your three teams have given me only one championship all these years. Putzific North West!
Thank you. I'm here all weekend.
Post a Comment