
X is for X-actly
I am exactly where I need to be
I need to be exactly where I am
I am a blessing manifest and
I can undress the moment naked
Time unwinds beneath my mind
And from within I find
The kind of beauty only I can find
I am exactly where I need to be
I need to be exactly where I am
I am surrendering so willingly
To be the perfect me inside
This now and truly
How else could it be
Destiny she blesses me
Destiny she blesses me
And when I try to fight or run
I only wind up back at square one
And when I think I know what's best for me
Fate, she takes me back
To exactly where I need to be
Lyrics are estimated (double-check me, Qacei!). Original lyrics by Amy Steinberg, who will be performing for an exceptionally grateful audience at LIFE is Good 2008.
Listen to the entire song






2 comments:
Looks right to me :)
And truly beautiful.
M
Post a Comment