Friday, April 18, 2008
California Dreamin'
I made it home. It took 78 minutes, pretty much twice my usual commute time.
I passed the time by looking at the amazingly huge snowflakes and by listening to the soundtrack from Forrest Gump. Needless to say, "California Dreamin'" was the track that resonated with me today.
That, and "Raindrops Keep Falling On My Head": I did me some talkin' to the sun...
I saw one car heading north with me that had a solid 3 inches on his roof, probably closer to 4. He must have been parked on high ground all afternoon.
Here at home, there's what we call "a trace."
I passed the time by looking at the amazingly huge snowflakes and by listening to the soundtrack from Forrest Gump. Needless to say, "California Dreamin'" was the track that resonated with me today.
That, and "Raindrops Keep Falling On My Head": I did me some talkin' to the sun...
I saw one car heading north with me that had a solid 3 inches on his roof, probably closer to 4. He must have been parked on high ground all afternoon.
Here at home, there's what we call "a trace."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
Have fun this weekend with the gang! Glad you made it safe!!
Randi
Post a Comment