Monday, April 7, 2008

The Doings Report

I have spent the week barely eating. Pretty exciting stuff, huh? Even so, I have managed to get a fair amount of work, blogging, and reading done. But the taxes are still waiting for attention.

Frank has spent the week taking care of me and fighting off an ear infection.

Chloe is participating in Script Frenzy. It's sort of like NaNoWriMo but with screenplays. NaNoScreeMo. She's working on the pilot for a TV series and is showing her usual dedication to her goal. She had gotten a little behind, so she tuned us all out yesterday and cranked out 12 pages.

I need to convince that girl she loves writing Help topics, too.

Earlier in the week, she and MJ took a trip to the thrift store and scored some cool duds. The highlight seems to be a Spike leather coat, kind of like the one Spike-doll is sporting here.

It was Spring Break last week, so the girls also got to spend some time with their cousins. MJ and Megan went shopping; MJ, Maddie, Chelsea, and Grandma went shopping; Chelsea slept over; and this evening, to fulfill a promise, MJ and Chloe walked over to hang out with Maddie.

Also due to Spring Break, our neighbor kids held a little car wash and scrubbed the de-icer chemical residue off the Odyssey. Nice timing!

2 comments:

CiaoBella! said...

It's good to hear you are feeling better, and sorry, Frank, evidently you're not. I wish all those girls could walk out here; I miss them! And you all.
GG's 87th b/day Wed. 4/9; we're doing lunch with Aunt Pam and Her Madison Tues. Angelo turned 5 yesterday and got special cheese treats for the occasion! Miss you!

Unknown said...

Run, Chloe! Run from the Help topics!