Friday, April 18, 2008

Friday fill-in



Our nonrestrictive theme today is margaritas. The result is that I sound like a lush. :-)

1. The last time I lost my temper I stormed out of my office building and went straight to the margarita bar next door! (not really, but I've been tempted a time or two)
2. Waiting for the work week to be over so I can get on with the margarita drinking is what I'm fed up with!
3. The next nonfiction book I'd like to read is 101 Margaritas by Kim Haasarud.
4. Playing with Effie and Fergus and drinking a few margaritas with Craig and Gillian is what I'm looking forward to.
5. If you can't get rid of the skeleton[s] in your closet, get your guests so drunk on margaritas that they don't notice them!
6. The best thing I got in the mail recently was a book from Amazon that had nothing to do with margaritas.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to welcoming our guests, tomorrow my plans include margaritas and a lot of unstructured fun, and Sunday, I want to play!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want a margarita now.

CiaoBella! said...

Thanks for the change of date on the dinner! All is well in Coulee; are you ready for your company?
Mom

Cap'n Franko said...

As long as Tampico has margaritas, we're ready as far as I'm concerned. Everything else is ok-as-is.

cre8tivkj said...

I have a funny story about margaritas. We have an alpaca we bought that is named Martini. One day my sister came over and was talking to me about her, she knew she was named after a drink, but she didn't know which one so she kept calling her Margarita.

Janet said...

mmmm, I love a nice cold salty margarita!

Thanks for playing, have fun this weekend :-)