Friday, April 11, 2008

Friday fill-in



1. I love springtime intensely!
2. Cheerios, donuts, pancakes, and cold pizza are foods I love to eat for breakfast.
3. It seems I'm always searching for more time.
4. Reading until my eyelids droop is a great way to end the day.
5. I think I can!
6. Arizona is what I've been craving lately, and it's all Scott's fault.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward (?) to paperwork, tomorrow my plans include laundry and taxes, and Sunday, I want to set up a little basement haven for Fergus and Effie!

4 comments:

alisonwonderland said...

perfect fill-in for #1! i've got to do my taxes too - but i'm not sure it's going to happen over the weekend ... have a good one!

bundle-o-contradictions said...

Clever #1.
Mmm...donuts...
More time, yes, with ya there.

Scott said...

Arizona is nice - the hill country of central Texas is marvelous. I'll be in Frank's territory tomorrow - Lake Charles, LA.

mesmith said...

basement haven - YEAH!!!