Friday, June 26, 2009

Friday fill-in



1. She had a great life, and she knew it.

2. My own resilience and wisdom and creativity are is by my side, always. (I do not defer my own strength to a higher power; it's mine. If there's a higher power, she can get her own.)

3. I know this: Being around unschoolers brings me a lot of joy. And it's addictive!

4. Vipassanā is the first type of meditation I've tried where I'm able to sit still. But I don't know if I could do it for 10 days!

5. These words apply to me: Seahawks Season Ticket Holder. Whoot!

6. When I married Frank, the sun was shining.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to arriving in Spokane, tomorrow my plans include relaxing in a hotel room, maybe working on the new Maier family cookbook, and going to cousin Nick's wedding, and Sunday, I want to go home again ('cause whoever said you can't had a really poor sense of direction)!

2 comments:

Yvonne said...

Great answers!

Happy Weekend!

CiaoBella! said...

And another Whoot!!