Friday, June 12, 2009

Friday fill-in



1. I grew up thinking I was never quite good enough.

2. CenterDownHome was the last website I was at before coming here.

3. Why don't you trust your kids? (Think about it! It probably has very little to do with them.)

4. Anything I do for fun helps me relax.

5. Thanks for the very cool birthday party, Zenmomma! I'm bummed that my actual day doesn't fall within the conference dates next year.

6. Traditional parenting, no matter how mild, is very off-putting.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to reading, drumming, playing guitar, and being with my family, tomorrow my plans include a possible trip up to Hardware Sales in Bellingham for hula hoop materials, followed by going to see Terminator with some friends, and Sunday, I want to go with the flow!

1 comment:

mandaroo63 said...

Not sure if I said Happy Birthday, so "Happy Birthday" hope it was great! I felt the same with #1, I think that feeling is mostly gone now, although there are moments... : ( I miss FIF, maybe I'll join this week...