1. Please don't tell Chloe Algebra is hard. She hasn't noticed.
2. Can you believe some people actually enjoy getting up early in the morning?
3. The color red makes me want to dance!
4. I have a craving for Arizona. Frank and I were pricing houses there yesterday. $50,000 for a 4-bedroom fixer-upper!
5. If my life had a pause button, I'd pause it frequently but judiciously.
6. Eyes are the most difficult thing about peeling potatoes.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to Psych, tomorrow my plans include peace and quiet, and Sunday, I want to putter productively without pressure!






4 comments:
I've been looking at houses down here, too. Hard to not look at all of the "lender owned", "short sale", "REO" and auction signs.
Make sure they have working A/C! and remember what 100+ degrees feels like in the summer. Unless you're talking mountain homes....
Smmer is when you take vacation and go north instead of going south in the winter.
Re: #2 It is hard to believe, and even more amazing that some people (like Sandra Dodd) wake up "fully functional!
Post a Comment