Friday, February 20, 2009

Friday fill-in



1. Give me paper and pen and I'll give you words. Or at least doodles.

2. Whenever I get around to it, it'll be done right.

3. I wish the brownies would come.

4. Pork chops a lá Frank was the last thing I ate that was utterly delicious.

5. To live in this world is better than the alternative. ;-)

6. Other than this one, Dancing Chickens is the last blog I commented on. Or maybe CenterDownHome.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to enjoying our new music room and watching the Psych season finale, tomorrow my plans include something wonderful but as yet undetermined, and Sunday, I want to be able to say, "The taxes are done!" (Yes, this is different from actually wanting to do the taxes, but I'll take my motivation where I find it.)

No comments: