
Ginger and Alex both tagged me for this one. Thanks, guys!
Here are six things that add to my joy and happiness.
1. Let's just get the biggest and most obvious ones out of the way: my family, my friends, unschooling. There.
2. The woods. Beaches, mountains, plains, and deserts are all well and good, but for me, it's the woods. There's nowhere I feel more at ease.
3. Words. Whether written, spoken, or sung, words have more power to move me than any other medium. And writing my own words gives me purpose and peace.
4. Children's laughter. Sometimes it seems like I took a wrong turn at Albuquerque. Wasn't it my destiny to be surrounded daily by the laughter of children rather than the hum of computers? Maybe it still is...
5. Sunshine on my shoulders. Or on any other part of me for that matter. The world is both literally and figuratively brighter when the sun shines.
6. Carbohydrates. MJ nailed this one. Pasta, bread, rice, potatoes, cereal. Yum! Meals and life are just a little better with carbs.
I hereby pass this award, without obligation, to each of the bloggers listed in my sidebar. You wouldn't be there if I weren't hooked on your blog!






No comments:
Post a Comment