Saturday, February 21, 2009
I'm a mom and this is a meme
Answers by MJ, 16
1. What is something your mom always says to you? "I love you"
2. What makes your mom happy? "books and clean houses"
3. What makes your mom sad? "messy houses"
4. How does your mom make you laugh? "she's funny - playing around"
5. What did your mom like to do when she was a child? "go to her grandma's"
6. How old is your mom? "43...? Yes, 43."
7. How tall is your mom? "5'6""
8. What is her favorite thing to do? "be with me"
9. What does your mom do when you're not around? "gets on the Internet and reads"
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? "writing"
11. What is your mom really good at? "lots of stuff"
12. What is your mom not very good at? "lots of stuff" (and then she chortles)
13. What does your mom do for her job? "she writes Help files for cash registers -- 'cause cash registers need help, too, dammit"
14. What is your mom's favorite food? "carbohydrates"
15. What makes you proud of your mom? "She's like a kingpin in the unschooling community." (and then Chloe says, "Kingpin?!" "It's a good word, okay?")
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? "CoCo from Fosters Home for Imaginary Friends"
17. What do you and your mom do together? "we drive and go shopping and read and travel"
18. How are you and your mom the same? "we're both stubborn"
19. How are you and your mom different? "I'm cooler"
20. How do you know your mom loves you? "''cause she laughs when I say I'm cooler, and she doesn't beat me"
21. What does your mom like most about your dad? "he's a goofy goober"
22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go? "traveling places, unschooling conferences"
1. What is something your mom always says to you? "I love you"
2. What makes your mom happy? "books and clean houses"
3. What makes your mom sad? "messy houses"
4. How does your mom make you laugh? "she's funny - playing around"
5. What did your mom like to do when she was a child? "go to her grandma's"
6. How old is your mom? "43...? Yes, 43."
7. How tall is your mom? "5'6""
8. What is her favorite thing to do? "be with me"
9. What does your mom do when you're not around? "gets on the Internet and reads"
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? "writing"
11. What is your mom really good at? "lots of stuff"
12. What is your mom not very good at? "lots of stuff" (and then she chortles)
13. What does your mom do for her job? "she writes Help files for cash registers -- 'cause cash registers need help, too, dammit"
14. What is your mom's favorite food? "carbohydrates"
15. What makes you proud of your mom? "She's like a kingpin in the unschooling community." (and then Chloe says, "Kingpin?!" "It's a good word, okay?")
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? "CoCo from Fosters Home for Imaginary Friends"
17. What do you and your mom do together? "we drive and go shopping and read and travel"
18. How are you and your mom the same? "we're both stubborn"
19. How are you and your mom different? "I'm cooler"
20. How do you know your mom loves you? "''cause she laughs when I say I'm cooler, and she doesn't beat me"
21. What does your mom like most about your dad? "he's a goofy goober"
22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go? "traveling places, unschooling conferences"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






5 comments:
CoCo! Cocococococo!
Hey! Can we do this for DADS?
I definitely want to try this one. I am in awe of your kingpin-ness. :o)
Coco and a goofy goober all in one family, wow! :O
Post a Comment