Friday, May 30, 2008

Friday fill-in



1. For me, war or death is the opposite of creativity.

2. One of my old favorites was the last excellent book I read.

3. I like fill-ins because they're quick and easy but still an opportunity to be a little creative.

4. In nature I like looking at grand, sweeping vistas, and also tiny miracles.

5. Let's just keep this simple and say that Obama should win the US elections.

6. The last time I laughed with all my belly was Sunday night probably, since Monday was more mellow.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to Waynforths!, tomorrow my plans include winging it, and Sunday, I want to get some work done and make some money!

4 comments:

Sandra Dodd said...

I filled in my Friday test (yeah, it feels like a test, but I like tests okay), and then looked at yours first. I said "death" on #1, but I didn't copy. But if I'd seen yours first, I would've copied! :-)

Sandy M said...

Great post. Have a good weekend!

mesmith said...

We tried our hardest to convince the Waynforth's that you probably just wanted time to yourselves and that really they should STAY LONGER with us but they weren't buying it. Then they caught us trying to deflate their tires and were off.

Janet said...

Hope you had fun this weekend, thanks for playing!