Thursday, May 1, 2008

Thursday 13

Thirteen Reasons I'm Glad It's May


1. The weather is getting better.

2. We have nearly 16 hours of visible light in the sky each day
(and the days are still getting longer).

3. Flowers.

4. Birds.

5. It's my birthday month.

6. Only 21 days until LIFE is Good.

7. I get a paid holiday this month.

8. Unless I go blue, it's my last full month of work
before my summer vacation.

9. Schuyler and her family might come to stay with us!

10. Only 38 days until Steph comes to stay with us!

11. NaBloPoMo is done.

12. I can say, "Summer starts next month!"

13. It's all about anticipation.


Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

2 comments:

Penta Mom said...

Hoping for a bumper sticker like the free to be one on this blog entry! My School's Are For Fish bumper sticker got obliterated with the rear end accident I was in last week! Looking for a great new bumper sticker to replace it, on my nice new shiny bumper!

Ronnie said...

So sorry to hear about your crash! I hope the insurance/repair process goes smoothly.

The Free to Be image links to the Cafe Press page where you can buy shirts with Anne's slogan, but I guess they're out of bumper stickers. Which you probably already knew.