Monday, March 2, 2009
An unschooler breakfast
What do intelligent design, string theory, Monk, and Dennis Franz' butt all have in common?
There ought to be a great punchline in there somewhere. The answer, though, is that they were all topics of conversation this morning as we finished off our fabulous Corvallis weekend with a quick last visit to Sunnyside Up.
Just don't ask me to explain how one topic led to another. All I can tell you is the transitions made perfect sense at the time. :-)
There ought to be a great punchline in there somewhere. The answer, though, is that they were all topics of conversation this morning as we finished off our fabulous Corvallis weekend with a quick last visit to Sunnyside Up.
Just don't ask me to explain how one topic led to another. All I can tell you is the transitions made perfect sense at the time. :-)
Labels:
connections
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











5 comments:
::::::waving frantically::::::
I know, I know I know!!!
You're weird.
Like me ::::vbg:::::
Oh, all of that goes without saying! :-)
I hope someone ate a BOB for me :)
Sugar Comas are my poison. :-)
I totally get what you're saying. I love those transitional conversations I have with my kids. I often don't remember what they started with!
Post a Comment