Monday, March 16, 2009

The Doings Report

I think I'm feeling better. Yay! At five days' duration, it seems like I had a lighter case of this bug than most of my friends around the country. Lucky me!

Chloe finished up her school stint Saturday night by taking her sister to a school dance. They met up with cousin Chelsea there and had a fine time, by all accounts.

Fergus and Effie are coming to see us! And Craig and Gillian, too! A variety of concoctions are planned.

Chloe has made arrangements to go to Georgia at the end of the month. She will first visit the Traaseths in Gainesville and then Steph and Rick in Athens. The rest of us are envious.

And I think that's about it. Quiet doings are good doings. :-)

6 comments:

Wendy said...

Ooooh Ooooh, we want to see Chloe!!! We only live 5 minutes from the Traaseths. :-)

Ronnie said...

Chloe (channeling Frank) says, "That would be swell!"

But you guys really do have to endeavor not to have *too* much fun or the envy I'm feeling will become unmanageable!

Gil an Og said...

Am I going to see Steph? I thought that was undecided?

CiaoBella! said...

Oh no. We wanted to meet Fergus and Effie and family, too. You'll have to do it again when we're around!

Ronnie said...

Oops - Sorry, Chloe, I forgot to tell you she said yes!

Mom - I'm sure the opportunity will present itself! :-)

kelli said...

We can't wait to see Chloe!! And we'll of course see those Stonebrakers :)