Saturday, March 28, 2009

Friday fill-in



Better late than never...

In case you're interested, Janet took this batch from her favorite six books.

1. "In a hole in the ground there lived more bugs than most people want to think about."

2. "I'm unemployed, but that ain't no matter."

3. "After dark the rain began to fall again, and after dawn, it fell some more."

4. "I wouldn't mind having some of what they took from the hold of the Spanish galleon."

5. "There was a hand in the darkness, and an arm attached to it, because anything else is just too creepy to contemplate."

6. "Accidents ambush the unsuspecting, and they happen to everybody else, too."

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm last night I was looking forward to Girls' Night In with Lori, tomorrow today my plans include laundry and paperwork and reveling in my aloneness, oh my! and Sunday, I want to do more of those!

No comments: