Wednesday, May 27, 2009

LiG '09 photos

Looks like Facebook is the place to find LiG photos, but I'll put some links here as I discover them.

http://picasaweb.google.com/bandhsolutions/LIFEIsGood2009#
Joyful faces
Painted cars
http://www.flickr.com/photos/mandaroo/sets/72157618800488673/
http://thewonderfulhappens.blogspot.com/2009/05/life-is-good.html (and then click Newer Post several times)

There are also albums on the Yahoo! group.

Here is Zombie Chloe, thanks to the gloriously gory makeup work of Chamille Cyphers.
(Photo credit: either Shonna Morgan or Matteo Cerullo. I think.)





The All Girl Kazoo Band
(Mary, Wendy, Qacei, MJ, Story, Chloe, Ren, ??, Heidi)


The Wyld Stallyns!—er, I mean, The Mötley Penguins


The Greybeards (Frank, Jeff, Russ)...


...and their three Sexy Backup Chicks (Ronnie, Shonna, Robin)


(Photo credit for all talent shows photos: Linda Peden Russell)

Me at the podium, delivering my second talk, "Unschooling the Wrong Way." The bumper sticker says, "Unschooling for a better TODAY."
(Photo credit: the Denga family)


Happy people. (Gillian, Frank, Ronnie)
(Photo credit: Crud, I forget. Shonna, I think.)


Frank calls this a Frank Sandwich. (Diana, Frank, Ginger)
(Photo credit: Beth Joling)

3 comments:

mandaroo63 said...

I was so bummed to miss the Greybeards, but kids a callin, you know...hope it's on video! And, that we get an oncore at GV!

Laura/CenterDownHome said...

Those are wonderful! Hey, the Zombie Chloe made me remember that Pride and Prejudice with Zombies book Meredith got a few weeks ago. Seen it?

Here, things stagnate. I need to shift my focus from waiting to move to get MOVING while we wait ...

:)

kelli said...

Awesome, just awesome! And I wanna bite of that Frank sanwich ;) (yes we call them san-wiches *g*)