Saturday, May 2, 2009

LIFE is Good schedule is now available

The fabulous Zenmomma has posted the conference schedule! Hurray! Now I can start planning my conference days and being sad about the things I'll have to miss because I am not Multiple Man.

Multiple Man:



Not Multiple Man:


I hope to get to most of the talks, because those are my favorite part. But a lot of the funshops and chats look really good, too. Decisions, decisions.

Here are my personal contributions:
  • Thursday, 7 p.m. - Share Your Skills funshop (hosting with MJ)
  • Friday, 10 a.m. - "Unschooling Teenagers: RATS in the House" talk
  • Friday, 4 p.m. - LIFE is Groovy Drumming Circle
  • Saturday, 2 p.m. - Teen Panel (as Mostly Silent Moderator)
  • Sunday, 2 p.m. - "Unschooling the Wrong Way" talk
Busy weekend! But thanks, Mary, for spacing my stuff out so nicely!

4 comments:

Zenmomma said...

So glad the schedule works for you. :o)

Ren Allen said...

Yay!! Can't wait to see you.:)

Ronnie said...

Ditto, Ren! I'm so glad so many of you are coming! See you on the 20th!

Linda said...

I'm looking forward to the drum circle and your talk!