Friday, May 1, 2009

Friday fill-in



Another twofer.

#121
1. Apparently there's some sort of conference coming up in about 20 days.

2. The grass is always greener on a sunny day.

3. 2009 is loaded with fun so far.

4. We discovered we both liked Dots with our popcorn, and that was it.

5. For too long I've been ignoring the yards.

6. I am not obsessed with Firefly; I am not! Unschooling, either.

#122
1. The first rule of working in an office and getting along is listen.

2. I'd rather have mussels than clams.

3. When I think of carnivals I think of cotton candy.

4. Lilacs are my favorite spring flower.

5. Things on my desk include a Pocket Etch-A-Sketch, a protractor, Frank's glasses, my wrist braces, and various items of trash (not to be confused with trashy items).

6. Sunshine makes me wanna go outside and play. Or sit and bake. Or nap.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to an early bedtime because the midnight showing of Wolverine cost me a few hours, tomorrow my plans include the annual Sons of Italy charity spaghetti dinner, and Sunday, I want to just be home!

2 comments:

Janet said...

dots, like dippin' dots?

Cap'n Franko said...

Dots - the candy.