Friday, June 13, 2008

Friday fill-in



1. More traveling is high up on my bucket list.
2. My favorite humorous quote is "His brains are in terrible danger." It's from Firefly, of course.
3. Our fateful trip inspired me to start blogging.
4. Strawberries are best. Period.
5. I returned to work at (now defunct) Book Publishing Company in the last dream I remember having.
6. The most enjoyable time to go for a walk is dusk of a warm, sunny day.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to taking Lestat to get his stitches out, followed by a last evening visiting with Steph, tomorrow my plans include Kaylee's graduation party and maybe some work on my handbook pages for Live and Learn, and Sunday, I want to pamper Frank for Father's Day!

6 comments:

Maisie said...

Perfectly said about strawberries. They have got to be the best fruit ever.

Jack said...

I agree with #6... Dusk is the best time to walk! Have a great weekend :)

Anonymous said...

I just came over here to talk about Serenity. Frank said you were disappointed with it because it was so much darker than the series. Well, that I was okay with, but Wash? That's just not right. Not right at all.

Ronnie said...

Linda - How serendipitous! We had just finished watching Serenity when I found your comment last night. I like it much better now that there's no shock factor. But, yeah, I normally pretend the movie never happened.

Janet said...

I'm so with you on #6!! Thanks for playing, hope you're having a great weekend!

Cap'n Franko said...

Yay! Pampering for me. (VBG)

Serenity is less depressing each time I watch it. I see the humorous stuff more but, like you said, WASH!?!?! And I wanna find out Book's backstory. And...

Ok, I guess I want another movie. That'd be cool!