Friday, June 6, 2008
The problem with sidebars
To be really interesting, sidebars have to be maintained, shuffled around, updated, and so on. I've been neglecting mine lately. However, after LIFE is Good, I did update the Unschooler Blogs section with some new links. I also removed one link and it's been bugging me that (due to the nature of sidebar link lists) I offered no explanation for that.
One of my favorite unschooling voices belongs to Anne Ohman. She has mentored me through my unschooling journey, offering some key pieces of advice at critical moments. I love her and admire her tremendously. So, of course, I had a link to her blog, which I left even when she decided to stop blogging, because, hey, old Anne posts are better than no Anne posts.
Recently, though, Anne made her blog private, which means that some people clicking the link would face disappointment. Can't have that.
But my admiration for Anne continues unabated.
One of my favorite unschooling voices belongs to Anne Ohman. She has mentored me through my unschooling journey, offering some key pieces of advice at critical moments. I love her and admire her tremendously. So, of course, I had a link to her blog, which I left even when she decided to stop blogging, because, hey, old Anne posts are better than no Anne posts.
Recently, though, Anne made her blog private, which means that some people clicking the link would face disappointment. Can't have that.
But my admiration for Anne continues unabated.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
I feel the same way! I miss her voice. I know I can go on the Shine list at anytime, but sometimes those lists get overwhelming!
Post a Comment