Friday, June 13, 2008
Drum circle north
My mom and my nieces stopped by yesterday. Chelsea spotted my drum and started cranking out rhythms with a natural flair that reminded us of her daddy in his younger days. After one particularly inspired riff, she cracked up laughing and gasped, "That made me so happy!"
Within minutes, we were all sitting there with drum, empty Kapla boxes, maracas, and triangle, making a joyful noise.
I might have found my local drum circle.
Within minutes, we were all sitting there with drum, empty Kapla boxes, maracas, and triangle, making a joyful noise.
I might have found my local drum circle.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






6 comments:
Do I need to bring my drum to July 4th? We'll make our own explosion! :)
My mom has requested drums for the parade. I'm trying to figure out if I can find a way to make mine less heavy.
Megan died the ends of her blonde hair pink. And the girls have been in the bay!!!! And Chelsea still wants a drum!
Maybe the drum and bugle corps for the Fourth??? Or "The Pirate Drummers??
Ronnie!! I drummed with some friends last night, and will again tonight, and I was thinking so much of you! Next May, you wanna come to NC and do drumStrong with me? (24 + hour drum circle)
Caren -
Umm, let me think...
YES!
Let's see what we can arrange closer to time. :-)
Post a Comment