Sunday, May 18, 2008

Who, me?

Here's a quiz for you: Are you a control freak?

I was surprised to score only a 68% on this test. But maybe I attempted to control the result.

On the other hand, many of the questions on there are phrased to ask about my emotions rather than my actions. I want control of everything. But that doesn't mean I always try to get it. So, I'm hoping the 68% is on the high side.

Frank and MJ and Chloe will have to decide.

5 comments:

Cap'n Franko said...

Well, I scored 80%.

I have significant doubts about the accuracy of this test.

eMJay said...

I scored 60&.

I'm gonna have to side with dad, but because I should have scored MUCH higher.
XD

Scott said...

I scored 60%. Obviously the test is flawed - just ask my kids.

Steph said...

40%.
Let's do another one!

Laura/CenterDownHome said...

I scored 68%, too! Some of the questions made me laugh -- "Do you get bored when you have to listen to other people talk?" Well, some people, yeah!

Oh, surprise parties -- how awful!

I'm impressed with Frank's 80% and, of course, the fact that he thinks that he's right and the test is wrong! Give that man extra-credit points!

If I read the questions to the kids and Mark, they would laugh and point at me. They know me well ...