Thursday, May 8, 2008

Thursday 13

Thirteen Things I Can't Control
(although I try from time to time)


1. Traffic and the idiots drivers it contains.

2. Microsoft.

3. The outcome of U.S. presidential elections.

4. The weather.

5. Gas prices.

6. The fact that every grocery store in the area apparently uses the same distributor, so we can't get what we want anywhere.

7. The world's obsession with formal education.

8. Global warming.

9. The choices of my friends and relations.

10. The choices of my husband.

11. The choices of my kids.

12. The reaction of friends, family, and strangers on the street to 9, 10, and especially 11.

13. The reaction of friends, family, and strangers on the street to my unwillingness to attempt to control 11.

2 comments:

Cap'n Franko said...

Only thirteen? Shit! I wish tehre were 13 things I *can* control. (grin)

CiaoBella! said...

ughs!
M