Friday, May 9, 2008

Friday fill-in



1. The blackberry pie had an extra secret ingredient; it was Mom's love!
2. I want more sunshine through my window.
3. Right now, I need for MJ to quit hogging the new Nora Roberts book.
4. Borders is where I went Thursday night; it was entertaining to ask the cashier to put my purchases in a Half Price Books bag.
5. Why does a kidney stone hurt so much?
6. All I can think of is the looming end of my contract.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to going to the Mariners game, tomorrow my plans include doing some research into leading a drum circle, and Sunday, I want to celebrate motherhood!

16 comments:

Randi said...

does someone have a kidney stone? (oh I hope they feel better) those things are ever so painful!

I hope the Mariners when with you as their lucky charm tonight! :)

Have an awesome weekend!

Jack said...

Kidney stones hurt like a bugger!
I have never tried blackberry pie but I'm betting it would be delicious!

Enjoy your weekend, Happy Mother's Day :)

Melli said...

I bet Mom's blackberry pie is the BEST ever!!! I think I'd like a slice... right now!

Have a great Mother's Day!

Sandy M said...

Kidney stones = ouch! Blackberry pie...yummy.

Ronnie said...

We have one rule in this house: No kidney stones ever again! Frank and I have been thrilled to comply for about two years now, I think.

Janet said...

blackberry pie, YUM!!!

Have a great weekend and thanks for playing :-)

CiaoBella! said...

I love that my wild mountain blackberry pie made the first line of your fill-in, but I'm sorry as I read the comments that my pie is in the same context/sentence/paragraph as kidney stones!

Maybe we can celebrate motherhood by eating blackberry pie with vanilla ice cream on Sunday!!

M

Outnumbered 4 to 1 said...

Wow I've heard that the closest thing to giving birth for a man is kidney stones. Love you answers.

Ronnie said...

It hurts WAY more than giving birth!

Anonymous said...

Ronnie -

I'm glad you mentioned birth and kidney stones - I'VE always wondered. (I've had them myself) and it was pretty darn painful. (I've also had some very painful cramps - where my uterus contracted for over 24 hours from it!) I think I'm geared up for the pain of birth.........

XOXO! and enjoy that pie! SOUNDS YUMMY!!!

RANDI (who blogger seems to dislike!!)

Anonymous said...

I've always wanted to a drum circle, I have a drum, but I am way too scared to just show up at an established one, knowing nothing. Do you think maybe we could do a little something at Life is Good?

Ronnie said...

Linda, we are! And somehow I find myself leading it, despite the fact that I have no experience. Please, do bring your drum!

Randi said...

Missing your blog posts! Hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day!

Anonymous said...

Nooooo! It's at the same time as my talk! *sob*

Ronnie said...

Randi - I'm working lots. Might squeeze in a TT tomorrow; we'll see.

Linda - Oh no! What a bummer.

Umm, can I borrow your drum? ;-)

Anonymous said...

Well, Mary was a doll and changed the time so I could attend. <3 We might be able to borrow a couple but if not I'll be happy to share. :D