Monday, May 5, 2008

Finally


8 comments:

Scott said...

Looks a little chilly to me. Glad the sun is shining on you.

Ronnie said...

Sure, rub it in!

Unknown said...

I could, but I won't!

Ronnie said...

I think you just did! :-)

Unknown said...

Okay, then. I will.
Sunny, with a slight breeze
88.3F outside
72.9F inside

Ronnie said...

Yeah, yeah, yeah.

Laura/CenterDownHome said...

Ronnie, my sons want the bug forecast from me every morning. Our house is in the woods, and as it gets warmer here in VA, it gets buggier. When the dog and I go for our morning walk on the trails, I carry a stick to break through the spider webs that stretch across our path. Mosquitos, hornets (those giant ones), wasps, gnats and TICKS. OH, the ticks, don't get me started ... the big dog ticks and the little deer ticks. Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever! Lyme Disease!

So it will hit 85 today, but have I made you feel better about that? :)

Ronnie said...

Only a little, Laura. I'm so tired of gray skies - since that forecast I posted turned out to be dead wrong (as usual - why do I continue to believe them?!). It hasn't been sunny for two days. :-(