Sunday, August 28, 2005

Safe in Houston

12 hrs of traffic later, we're at Chuck & Karen's. Chris & Marty are here too, w/Judy and Gary due soon. Party!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank God you are all safe. We were woried about you location and boat. I hope it makes through the storm.

Larry and Sandy C.

Anonymous said...

Likewise -- *so* glad to hear you managed to avoid the gridlock and are out of harm's way! Sending prayers for the Zombie Princess & the Grave Tender...

Anonymous said...

So good to hear you all made it to Texas safely. I've been reading about Katrina and hoped you the Zombie Princess and her krewe would be safe.

Sylvia

Anonymous said...

I am the happiest for all of you!
Mom

Anonymous said...

I heard about Slidell on the news this morning. Oy vey. I'm SO glad you're safe! And thanks to your mom for letting us know what was happening!

Anonymous said...

Sorry that this storm is messing up your adventure, but I'm really glad you got out of its way. Thanks for letting us know you're OK.

Anonymous said...

Hey Krewe~

Glad to hear you made it to a safe area! Here's to getting out on the calm waters soon! Can't wait to read all your adventures! :)

Randi

Anonymous said...

We love you and are so thankful you are safe, hope to keep hearing positive updates!!!