Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Thursday 13

A year ago this week, I posted my first Thursday 13. My faithful
readers will perhaps not be surprised to learn that this
is not my 52nd TT in that year—I think it's about #38—but I've
been reasonably faithful to the TT effort. In honor of that
"I'm doing it but I'm not religious about it" dedication,
here is this week's...



Thirteen Things I Did Instead of a TT in the Past Year

1. Went to Europe.


2. Got up in front of a crowd and quaked in my Crocs gave a speech.


3. Got up in front of a crowd and played an instrument.


4. Played weather girl for a couple of lunatics cool guys crossing the Gulf on a sailboat during hurricane season.


5. Played with Meah.


6. Sold my soul to corporate America Got a new job.


7. Watched four or five performances of "All's Well That Ends Well."


8. Led a couple drum circles.


9. Watched a lot (LOT) of Firefly.


10. Discovered how fun Guitar Hero is after a pitcher couple of strawberry margaritas (and that my wrist really doesn't care for Guitar Hero, no matter how much tequila I apply).


11. Went to Disneyland.


12. Had a big-ass Mardi Gras party.


13. Discovered that Blogging Without Obligation is harder than it seems.


Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

1 comment:

Penta Mom said...

oh yeah....now THAT was good :)