Thursday, October 9, 2008
LnL gratitude
To Frank, MJ, and Chloe for putting up with my nerves for weeks, for listening to my talks several times (each), and for being you
To Steph for driving up from Georgia to offer moral support — GUH!
To Robin Bentley for being at my talks, flat but beautiful (she had Beth tape up her picture right there in the front row)
To Kade, for "Bohemian Rhapsody"
To Alec Traaseth for being a good friend, even if it did mean I had to cry when I told him good-bye on the last day
To Caren and the whole LnL Drum Ensemble for one of the most amazing experiences of my life — I'm kuku for cocoa puffs and I want some more!
To all the teens who came to my teen talk and provided the perfect (disgusted) reactions to all those nasty quotes I opened with
To EVERYBODY for being fun and creative and inspiring
And especially to Kelly, Ben, Cameron, and Duncan ("the Dunkster" Frank says) for hosting, for their incredible contribution to—no, creation of—our unschooling community, and for making me a part of the last Live-and-Learn-in-its-current-incarnation. You guys rock!
To Steph for driving up from Georgia to offer moral support — GUH!
To Robin Bentley for being at my talks, flat but beautiful (she had Beth tape up her picture right there in the front row)
To Kade, for "Bohemian Rhapsody"
To Alec Traaseth for being a good friend, even if it did mean I had to cry when I told him good-bye on the last day
To Caren and the whole LnL Drum Ensemble for one of the most amazing experiences of my life — I'm kuku for cocoa puffs and I want some more!
To all the teens who came to my teen talk and provided the perfect (disgusted) reactions to all those nasty quotes I opened with
To EVERYBODY for being fun and creative and inspiring
And especially to Kelly, Ben, Cameron, and Duncan ("the Dunkster" Frank says) for hosting, for their incredible contribution to—no, creation of—our unschooling community, and for making me a part of the last Live-and-Learn-in-its-current-incarnation. You guys rock!
Labels:
liveandlearn
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











2 comments:
And I was grateful that you were at L & L :)
Miss you guys and I loved both of your talks! Sorry, I guess that's not much help, but it's hard to choose between wonderful and wonderful :P
Are you kidding? Positive feedback is my favorite kind! :-)
Miss you!
Post a Comment