Tuesday, July 21, 2009

In four years' time

It's my blogoversary! Four happy years in the blogosphere.

The post that started it all:
Shaping up the ship
(posts dated earlier than that are just in storage)

Posts that were especially fun to create:
What unschooling looked like today (2/14/07) - The first in a series. I was inspired, and it was a very fun day.
My thirteen favorite movies - Big project, loved every minute of it, was really pleased with my descriptions.
Thirteen memorable movie smiles - The concept captured me. I wanted it to be a Thursday 27.
Some of our favorite Firefly quotes - Group project, fun with my girls.
My Non-Con North writeup - I was riding a non-con high and loved sorting through the photos, wallowing in the memories.

Posts that were dragged out of me (aka "growth posts"):
On free time and frivolity
Control
My thirteen best and worst memories of childhood

Posts that have been selected for publication elsewhere, with my permission:
Unschooling Meme
Profiling
Unschooling FAQ
About intelligences and learning styles
Accepted (in part)

And two that were incorporated into (longer) conference talks:
On enjoying teenagers
Unschooling in difficult times

Post with the most comments:
Thirteen wonderful memories of LIFE is Good 2008

Post with the best (okay, only) celebrity comment:
Thirteen of my favorite romance novels

Post I wish I'd never written:
(no longer available)

And finally, the post I wish the whole world could see:
Acceptance
(for my friend's poem more than my words)

3 comments:

Idzie Desmarais said...

Happy Blogoversary!!!

Laura/CenterDownHome said...

Thanks for posting this! I got a chance to go look at things I'd missed!

Happy Anniversary!

Zenmomma said...

Happy blogoversary! I'm so glad you're a part of my virtual and IRL world.