Friday, July 3, 2009

Friday fill-in



1. When I heard Helen's baby had been born, I got very happy. It's a girl!

2. "Wait and see" is often the best medicine.

3. It's late, but I'm blogging anyway.

4. I love Chloe always (and other people, too, but she's the one standing here helping me do my fill-in).

5. My eyes have seen strange sights via Facebook, such as Jeff and Jon in hula skirts (thanks for that, Heather).

6. I love Chloe strongly (see above).

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to (or at least considering) going to a drum jam in Seattle, tomorrow my plans include eating, being a pirate, watching my daughters blow things up, and consuming enough margarita to avoid being scared all day, and Sunday, I want to recover!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Glad you liked the hula dance. :-) I know I was almost crying with laughter!

Laura/CenterDownHome said...

Recovery day is starting out so restful here. It's cool and rainy, the rain birds call, the dog sleeps at my feet, kids all sleeping in. A sweet morning.

Wishing you and yours a sweet recovery morning, as well. :)