Saturday, August 8, 2009
Friday fill-in
Just a little late...
1. Sunshine is my favorite summertime thing.
2. My favorite John Hughes movies is "The Breakfast Club," with "Sixteen Candles" a close second. They are two very different movies, but both nicely represent my teen years.
3. A toddler's hair is something I love to touch.
4. The full moon has been hard to spot in our cloudy skies.
5. I'm sniffling right now. It's a small price to pay for visiting Rudy (and his kitties) last night!
6. When daylight fades I wake up.
7. And as for the weekend, last night I was looking forward to visiting Rudy and watching the season premiere of Psych, today my plans include another trip down I-5 (picking up Chloe and visiting the Winklers), and Sunday, I want to come home again and get ready for a VERY busy week!
I'm attempting to do as Kelly Lovejoy evidently does and be busy without being rushed. We'll see how I do.
1. Sunshine is my favorite summertime thing.
2. My favorite John Hughes movies is "The Breakfast Club," with "Sixteen Candles" a close second. They are two very different movies, but both nicely represent my teen years.
3. A toddler's hair is something I love to touch.
4. The full moon has been hard to spot in our cloudy skies.
5. I'm sniffling right now. It's a small price to pay for visiting Rudy (and his kitties) last night!
6. When daylight fades I wake up.
7. And as for the weekend, last night I was looking forward to visiting Rudy and watching the season premiere of Psych, today my plans include another trip down I-5 (picking up Chloe and visiting the Winklers), and Sunday, I want to come home again and get ready for a VERY busy week!
I'm attempting to do as Kelly Lovejoy evidently does and be busy without being rushed. We'll see how I do.
Labels:
fridays,
the hurrier I go
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment