Friday, March 28, 2008

Friday fill-in


I wanted my theme today to be "Sleep Deprivation," but it didn't lend itself as flexibly as chocolate did. Or maybe I'm just too sleepy to be creative. I'll post the whole story behind my sleep deprivation another day.

1. Some relationships are meant to restore us even when we're cranky.
2. Kimya Dawson is the last concert I saw; it was shiny.
3. Spring should not be snowy (but it is today).
4. Oh no! I forgot to carry a toothbrush and clean underwear with me everywhere, just in case of unplanned trips to Corvallis!
5. I've recently started calming down after my battle with the nefarious Motel 6 jerk—er, I mean clerk. Actually, no, I mean Jerk.
6. Sleep never fails to make me smile.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to sleeping for a million years (okay, maybe not that long), tomorrow my plans include attending Alicen's wedding unless it's too snowy for us to get over the pass to Yakima, and sleeping, and Sunday, I want to have a safe drive home, snuggle with my girls, reconnect with Frank, and SLEEP!

2 comments:

Zenmomma said...

I'm glad you got home safely. Have a wonderful sleep!

Ronnie said...

It was great to see you guys! Thank you so much for MJ's wonderful week!