
Clearly my need for whining is not on a 28-day cycle. I awoke this morning feeling lighter, optimistic, creative, even inspired. Since the True Spirit of ALABBD is allowing myself a day for doing just whatever I want, a lá Audrey's princess, I am certainly not going to whine when I don't feel like it.
Instead, I turn just a bit of my newfound creative energies to the restructuring of Act Like a Big Baby Day. As originally scheduled, it was to take place on the second Friday of each month. I hereby grant to myself and to all of you a new ALABBD schedule: whenever we damn well need it.
Feeling tired, cranky, and put upon? Pout, stomp your feet, and put yourself down for a nap. Hormones got the best of you? Set up the red tent, cozy down with a good book, and just be. Tired of being fair and balanced? Spew a little venom on your blog.
It's allowed! It's ALABBD!











No comments:
Post a Comment