Friday, December 11, 2009

Friday fill-in


Another gift of fill-ins




1. Good times: helping Effie and Fergus make reindeer and sheep poop.

2. Welcome to my home. Pardon the mess: it's the maid's lifetime off.

3. Sleigh bells ring somewhere, but it's not a sound we hear much in the Puget Sound area.

4. You may not know this about me, but I enjoy spending time with kids. Yes, really. Just a little.

5. Once more unto the breach, dear friends. I will probably return to work before the end of the year.

6. Am I happy to have paychecks in my future? Indeed. Am I happy my dedicated family time is coming to an end? Not so much.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to catching up with Frank and Chloe, tomorrow my plans include a Minshull family Christmas gathering, and Sunday, I want to wing it!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you just feeding them a lot of food or doing a cooking project? Poop?

Penny said...

"Maids lifetime off..." Love that!

Wishing you the best as the "next work for paycheck phase" unfolds...

Ronnie said...

See the link, J. It refers to uber-classy toys. ;-)

Thanks, Penny!