1. It was a dark and stormy night, but they didn't let that stop them.
2. She was swearing off romance novels, so I offered to take the books myself.
3. Rushing out, I noticed I was once again caught up in somebody else's schedule without regard to my own priorities, so I slooooowed down. And then I was late, and the world came to an end.
4. Are the Greybeards playing again?...I think I heard a howl!
5. Shhhh... The grownups are listening.
6. Put down the liver and give me something good to eat!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to our last NaNoWriMo-free evening for a while, tomorrow my plans include driving, writing, mooching, and perhaps some trick-or-treating, and Sunday, I want to be with good people in a good place!






1 comment:
Great fill-ins. Enjoy your weekend.
Mariposa's Fill-Ins
Post a Comment