Friday, September 4, 2009

Friday fill-in



1. I feel restlessness, excitement, helplessness, happiness, curiosity, stress, conflict, anticipation, wonder, joy, bewilderment, resignation, hope, hunger, sleepiness, and irritation.

2. Nothing is always fun.

3. Right now, I can hear these things: a single-engine airplane, hammering from multiple directions, the hum of the computer, the silence that's left after the music stops.

4. Good Vibrations is next week, and I'm glad because it's going to be one helluva party!!!!

5. The last time I saw my kids was about an hour and a half ago when they left for the Evergreen State Fair.

6. I'll be in the car for much of this Labor Day weekend.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to being done with all the packing and trip prep I haven't started yet, tomorrow my plans include driving to California, and Sunday, I want to get there (but might not quite make it)!

1 comment:

Deanne said...

I almost put the same answer for number 2, but altered my reply to say "almost always" instead. ;)

Have a wonderful trip. Enjoy all the unschooling goodness.