Friday, April 3, 2009

Friday fill-in



1. Angel or not, I will probably never be as crazy about Buffy as Chloe is.

2. Words you will probably never hear me say: any way you want me.

3. As my mother used to say, you're full of sugar and spice and everything nice.

4. I feel very proud and drink a big glass of water after I'm done working out or doing something strenuous.

5. Even in the most crowded rooms, Zenmomma can find a place to PhotoShop Tim Booth into the picture.

6. Tax Day is a day fraught with peril (but only because I procrastinate).

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to hanging out with Chloe, tomorrow my plans include hanging out with Chloe, and Sunday, I want to hang out with Chloe!

7 comments:

Ozzy's Mom said...

hahahaha.. fun weekend :)

My fill-ins are up too:)

Arlene said...

Cute answer to # 3.

Happy Friday!

Anonymous said...

lol... number 5 cracks me up.

Have a great weekend, and I love the name of your blog, btw ;-)

kelli said...

Awesome. And that Zenmom is a whiz isn't she? :) Have a great weekend!

Billy Rhythm said...

I came and read! Have a cool weekend.

Anonymous said...

Hello! First time visitor here from Friday Fills. I dont know who Chloe is, but she must be pretty fantastic if you wanna spend the whole weekend with her =0)

I loved your #1. Very creative way to use "angel"

I played too! I hope you and Chloe have a great weekend!

Christa said...

Hope you are having a great weekend with your girl.